How to apply: Monash English Bridging (MEB) students progressing to a Monash University degree

Use this page if you:

  • Will soon finish a Monash English Bridging (MEB) course and plan to start a Monash University (Bachelor or Master) course
  • Are an international student in Australia

If you have previously successfully completed MEB and deferred your University offer, you will need to apply through the standard application process.