We want you to feel comfortable at Monash University from the moment you get started. Pre-commencement briefings are held each semester for a number of countries. Commencing international students and their families are invited to participate in the briefings.
- adapting to the university education system
- prepare for your commencement online - what you need to know to get started and access study support services
- accommodation advice and support
- services and tips for your safety and security
- orientation activities you can join online
- working while studying
- current students discuss their experience - cultural differences, life in Australia
- support services and programs to keep you connected with the University community
Why attend a pre-commencement briefing?
These briefings give you the opportunity to ask questions and hear from other Monash students before you start.