- Three scholarships are available.
- Awarded based on academic achievement. You must have achieved a minimum of a distinction average weighted average mark (70 per cent) across the three years of undergraduate study. You will be ranked according to results and your 250 word justification of you application.
- You must submit a certified academic transcript, and a statement (250 words) for why you deserve the scholarship, and how the scholarship will contribute to your career.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Enrolled in Honours Degree of Bachelor of Nursing or Honours Degree of Bachelor of Midwifery at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- You must maintain a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent) and satisfactory progress in your honours program. This will be determined by a brief report from your honours supervisor
Application and other information