How do I apply for Monash Extension?
Are you eligible?
Generally, to be eligible for Monash Extension, you must:
- be eligible for the award of the VCE or IB in the year you intend to participate in extension
- be undertaking a normal full-time VCE or IB
- achieve/have achieved high marks across all subjects undertaken in Year 11 and any prerequisite VCE 3 and 4 units.
Choose your subject area and teaching location
Refer to the full list of subject areas and check that you meet the prerequisites and eligibility requirements.
How to apply for 2019
- Complete the on-line application form via the "Apply Now" button below. (Not available until early October)
- Download the Monash Supporting Documents form
- In December, email your Term 3 and 4 school report and an official VCAA VCE Unit 3 and 4 Statement of Results for any Unit 3 and 4 or IB results you may have completed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Due by Friday 14 December)
Submit your application
Applications for 2019 will close on Monday 10 December, 2018.
Privacy Disclaimer: The information supplied in your application and supporting documents is collected for the primary purpose of your participation in the Monash Extension program. Other purposes of collection include storing the information in the student database, attending to administrative matters and corresponding with you. Further information is available at www.privacy.monash.edu