Run or walk with your fellow students, staff and alumni, while raising funds for breast cancer research. Starting on Alexandra Avenue, the route takes walkers and runners through the beautiful, scenic botanical gardens.
Fundraising from the event goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Date: Sunday 13 May
Location: Alexandra Gardens and the Tan Track, Melbourne
Options: Walk or run, 4km or 8km.
How to register
- Register on the Mother's Day Classic website and select TeamMONASH as your team, then
- Register with TeamMONASH.
On the day timetable
6.00am – Registrations open
6.45am – Warm up 8km runners
7.15am – 8km run commences (Wave 1)
7.20am – 8km run commences (Wave 2)
7.25am – 8km run commences (Wave 3)
7.45 – Warm up 4km runners
8.15am – 4km run commences (Wave 1)
8.30am – 4km run commences (Wave 2)
8.45am – 4km run commences (Wave 3)
9.15am – 4km/8km walk commences (Wave 1)
9.35am – 4km/8km walk commences (Wave 2)
9.55am – 4km/8km walk commences (Wave 3)
Bib and timing device
After you've registered, event organisers will post you an event bib number and if you're running, a timing device. Don't forget to bring them on the day, and return the timing device at the end of the run.
Tel: 9905 9364
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- Free TeamMONASH singlet/tshirt (first 50 first-time participants, subject to availability)
- Food, drink, massages, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub (a partnership of universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)
- Access to the UniHub marquee, where you can relax before or after the event.