Explore Melbourne while showing your support for people living with multiple sclerosis.
Ride through the Docklands, experience the spectacular view over the West Gate Bridge and cross the finish line with a buzz at Flemington Racecourse.
Date: Sunday 15 April, 2018
Location: Flemington Racecourse, Flemington VIC (start, finish, event village)
Options: 50km, 30km, 6km or 3km
Monash students, staff and alumni can use the promotion code "UNICYCLE" for a 50% discount off the cost for the 30km and 50km rides!
This makes it only $37.50 for the 30/50km ride! The 6km and 3km is $25. Get in quick though as after April 4, it goes up to $47.50!
The top 4 fundraisers will get reimbursed their entry fee!!
If you are one of the top 4 fundraisers and you have registered with TeamMONASH you will be reimbursed the cost of your registration!
Keep an eye out for more information on this as we get closer to the date.
MS Melbourne Cycle have two options this year for bike hire.
For the 30km and 50km courses they will have mountain bikes or road bikes available for $35 for the day.
For the 3km and 6km course the Melbourne Bike Share Blue Bikes will be available for $3.
There will be limited availability for both options, so participants are encouraged to contact the MS Cycle team on 1300 733 690 to pre-order bike as soon as soon as possible.
Bike hire collection and return will be at Flemington Racecourse. More info can be found on the MS Cycle bike hire website.
How to register
- Register on the MS Melbourne Cycle website and select "Monash University" as your team, and THEN
- Register with TeamMONASH to ensure you can access the Uni Hub on the day!
Bib and timing device
After you've registered, event organisers will be in touch with more information about the event. TeamMONASH will also be in touch in regards to Uni Hub activations on the day.
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- First time participants with TeamMONASH get a free TeamMONASH cycle jersey (First 50 participants. Limited stock available so get in quick!)
- Access to the Uni Hub marquee, where you can relax before or after the event
- Food, drink, massage, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub (a partnership of universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)