Explore Melbourne while showing your support for people living with multiple sclerosis.
Ride through the Docklands, experience the spectacular view over the West Gate Bridge and cross the finish line with a buzz at Flemington Racecourse.
Date: Sunday 15 April, 2018
Location: Flemington Racecourse, Flemington VIC (start and finish, event village located here)
Options: 50km (50% discount applies), 30km (50% discount applies) 6km or 3km
Registration: Half price entry for Monash students, staff and alumni (use promotion code "UNICYCLE" for the 50% discount)
The top 4 fundraisers will get reimbursed their entry fee!!
If you are one of the top 4 fundraisers and you have registered with TeamMONASH you will be reimbursed the cost of your registration!
Keep an eye out for more information on this as we get closer to the date.
MS Melbourne Cycle have partnered with Melbourne Bike Share who will provide bike hire services for $3 plus a free helmet!
To take up this offer, please book by calling 1300 733 690 before Friday 13 April 2018. Bike hire collection and return will be at Flemington Racecourse.
How to register
- Register on the MS Melbourne Cycle website and select "Monash University" as your team, THEN ALSO
- Register with TeamMONASH. (TeamMONASH registrations will open in January.)
Bib and timing device
After you've registered, event organisers will be in touch with more information about the event. TeamMONASH will also be in touch in regards to Uni Hub activations on the day.
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- First time participants with TeamMONASH get a free TeamMONASH cycle jersey (limited stock available so get in quick!)
- Access to the Uni Hub marquee, where you can relax before or after the event
- Food, drink, massage, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub (a partnership of universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)