From 1 December 2016, Team MONASH, as a directorate within the Campus Community Division, has the University’s organisational oversight of ensuring that all approved off campus non-academic representative activities undertaken by the University student community adhere to the applicable university policies, procedures and practices governing such activities, and maintain the standards of behaviour, conduct and performance expected of the participants by the University. This includes but is not limited to sports teams, student clubs and societies events, and faculty camps.
Effective from February 1st 2017 all groups organising off campus non-academic activities need to notify the University of these activities via the following online form:
All approved activities need to have adopted a common suite of procedures, processes and documentation that will assure the University that all such activities adhere to the applicable university policies, procedures and practices governing such activities and maintain the standards of behaviour, conduct and performance expected of the participants by the University.
The following resources will help groups ensure they have appropriate documentation in place:
- Generic Pre-Event Checklist
- Event Key Contact Information
- Participant Details template
- Safety and Risk Analysis Hub
- Generic Off-Campus Events Briefing Pack
- Monash CMR-Local Incident Management Protocols Template Generic
- Off-Campus Quick Guide
- Representative Agreement
- Compliance Training for Community and Alumni
- Monash University Approved Events Discharge Form
The following quick links take you to key Monash University policies and guidelines for off-campus events:
- Student General Conduct Policy
- Student General Misconduct Procedure
- Alcohol and Other Drugs at Monash University Events: Guidelines
- Sexual Misconduct Response Procedure
From 2020, Incident Control Management Scenario Training will be available through My.Development. For new users of My.Development, please first request access through one of the following links:
- Monash University Students ( Non-Graduate Education)
- Monash College Students/Staff & All External Users ( No University ID number)
Shortly after requesting access, new users will receive a confirmation email with login details. Users will be able to immediately log in to My Development & register for courses from the next day.
If you experience any issues with logging into My.Development please contact us directly at email@example.com
If you would like a copy of a Local Incident Response Plan (LIRP), please contact Martin or Michael (details below).
For further advice, support and responses to any questions you might have, please contact:
Martin DoultonDirector, Team MONASH
Level 1, 21 Chancellors Walk
Monash University, Clayton Campus