Monash Finance is a challenging and rewarding place to work. We provide a supportive work environment that encourages learning, team-work and collaboration.
At Monash Finance we want to see you progress in your career and be the best you can be. We offer learning and development opportunities, and mentorships to assist you along your career path. You can also develop personally through involvement in Monash’s sustainability and volunteer programs.
Work/life integration is another important part of working here, we have a number of programs and benefits to ensure you can strike the right balance between work and home life.
Our remuneration packages are very competitive and come with a range of benefits including salary packaging and up to 17% superannuation.
We also offer a range of on-site services. Depending on your work location this may include on-site gym, pool, bookshop, childcare, health service, food outlets, bank, post office, and much more.
Staff can also participate in cycling, yoga, pilates, aerobics and other classes before work, during lunchtime and after work at our Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula campuses.
Monash Univeristy is a CPA Australia recognised employment partner.
Our Vision, Objectives and Behaviours
We provide quality, best practice financial services to support the University in all its business needs.
- The promotion of sound financial management
- Continuous improvement and the use of innovative technology
- Highly skilled and performing teams
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Provide objective financial advice and understand the big picture
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Are responsible and accountable
- Show respect and understanding for others
- Actively contribute to the community and environment