9th Australasian Symposium on Ionic Liquids
Registration for ASIL9, the 9th Australasian Symposium of Ionic Liquids, taking place at Monash University’s Clayton campus in Melbourne, is open now. Running for three days from 5 - 7 May 2020, including a conference dinner at Leonda by the Yarra in Hawthorn, this is an event not to be missed. This event will feature a number of world-leading scientists in the area of ionic liquids and their applications.
Monash University Clayton Campus, New Horizons Building (20 Research Way, Clayton 3800, Victoria, Australia)
- 15 November 2019: Registration Opens
- 20 March 2020: Deadline for Abstracts Submission
- 1 April 2020: Deadline for Registration
Presenters may indicate their preferences for various presentation types: contributed talks, burst talks, chalk and talk presentations and poster presentations on the Abstract Submissions page.
- Contributed talks are ten minute presentations followed by five minutes of question time/changeover.
- Burst talks are seven minutes long and will be presented sequentially over an hour. After all burst presentations are complete, all speakers will answer questions submitted to them through an online forum, in a half hour question session. Poster presentations will occur over an evening session.
- Those who wish to present a poster may also apply to give a five minute chalk and talk presentation. A series of chalk and talk presentations will take place sequentially, at the start of the poster session, giving an opportunity for attendees to explain their research and drive poster discussions.
We will be holding a banquet on Wednesday 6 May at Leonda by the Yarra in Hawthorn, located 30 minutes away from Monash Clayton campus. Attendance is highly recommended, with stunning views and fantastic sure to make this event a night to remember.
Transport to and from the venue will be provided at your request (please specify on the registration form).