Song lab publications
Selected highlight publications
1. Chen Z, Zhao P, Li F, Marquez-Lago TT, Leier A, Revote J, Zhu Y, Powell DR, Akutsu T, Webb GI, Chou KC, Smith AI, Daly RJ, Li J, Song J. 2019. iLearn: an integrated platform and meta-learner for feature engineering, machine-learning analysis and modeling of DNA, RNA and protein sequence data. Briefings in Bioinformatics, doi: 10.1093/bib/bbz041.
2. Ma X, Zhang L, Song J, Nguyen E, Lee RS, Rodgers SJ, Li F, Huang C, Schittenhelm RB, Chan H, Chheang C, Wu J, Brown KK, Mitchell CA, Simpson KJ, Daly RJ. 2019. Characterization of the Src-regulated kinome identifies SGK1 as a key mediator of Src-induced transformation. Nature Communications.10(1):296.
3. Li F, Wang Y, Li C, Marquez-Lago TT, Leier A, Rawlings ND, Haffari G, Revote J, Akutsu T, Chou KC, Purcell AW, Pike RN, Webb GI, Smith AI, Lithgow T, Daly RJ, Whisstock JC, Song J. 2018. Twenty years of bioinformatics research for protease-specific substrate and cleavage site prediction: a comprehensive revisit and benchmarking of existing methods. Briefings in Bioinformatics. doi: 10.1093/bib/bby077.
4. Chen Z, Zhao P, Li F, Leier A, Marquez-Lago TT, Wang Y, Webb GI, Smith AI, Daly RJ, Chou KC, Song J. 2018. iFeature: a Python package and web server for features extraction and selection from protein and peptide sequences. Bioinformatics. 34(14): 2499-2502.
5. Song J, Li F, Leier A, Marquez-Lago TT, Akutsu T, Haffari G, Chou KC, Webb GI, Pike RN. 2018. PROSPERous: high-throughput prediction of substrate cleavage sites for 90 proteases with improved accuracy. Bioinformatics. 34(4): 684-687.