SHARE - Collaboration
Solutions supporting Household Food Security in Australia through Research and Evidence
The SHARE Collaboration is a group of researchers from Universities across Australia with the vision to:
- advance and disseminate academic research and evidence to raise awareness of the extent of the problem of household food insecurity in Australia, and
- to determine how and advocate for effective policy and practice solutions of government and other agencies that can help to alleviate food insecurity for effected sectors of the population to improve health and well-being.
SHARE Collaboration aims to:
- Communicate knowledge, translate, and exchange evidence on food insecurity
- Foster connection, collaboration, and knowledge exchange between researchers, civil society organisations, and policy makers working on household food insecurity.
- Coordinate world-class research that focuses on pathways out of food insecurity that helps to reduce the prevalence and severity of the experience in Australia.