Call for Abstracts
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) is issuing a call for abstracts for papers and posters to be presented at the 8th International Symposium on Naturalistic Driving Research (NDRS 2019).
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee with potential for acceptance for a podium presentation or poster. In addition, accepted abstracts will be provided the opportunity to submit a full paper for consideration for inclusion in a special issue of Safety Science (submissions due 30 November 2019), subject to their normal peer-review process (author instructions to be provided after acceptance of abstract).
We particularly welcome research exploring cross-country comparisons. Abstract submissions are open to all, including researchers, academics, PhD and postgraduate students, industry, all levels of government and community.
We look forward to receiving abstracts, which have used naturalistic driving data to explore the following research topics:
- International comparisons
- Road user behaviour (e.g., distraction, fatigue, aggression, alcohol and speeding)
- Truck and bus
- Vehicle automation
- Safety devices and techniques that enhance driver performance
- Roadway environment and infrastructure-based safety systems
- Safe mobility for vulnerable road users
- Active transport modes (e.g., walking and cycling)
Other topics involving observational data of road users may also be considered.
Abstracts are limited to 750 words and should be prepared using these instructions and template. All abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be directed to email@example.com. Abstract deadline extended to: April 15, 2019
- Abstract deadline extended to: April 15, 2019
- Decision notification: May, 2019