Participate in this on-campus careers event, where you can promote your organisation and career opportunities to our students.
Monash Careers Expo
Date: Thursday 5 March 2020
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: Monash Sport Recreation Hall, Clayton campus
This event is one of the largest university careers and employment expos in Australia, with upwards of 80 exhibitors and 3,000 students expected to attend. Running for more than 10 consecutive years, the Monash University Careers Expo has proven to be a trusted and valuable event for all involved.
We invite you to register your interest to attend the Monash University Careers Expo in 2020. Organisations of all kinds, including professional bodies, government departments and not-for-profits are warmly welcomed.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at the Careers Expo?
The Monash University Careers Expo provides the perfect opportunity for your organisation to:
- meet with and recruit from the most employable students in Australia from a Group of Eight university
- build brand awareness for your organisation
- promote your employment and internship opportunities from your expo booth or a stage presentation
- create a quality database of students to hire
- network with other exhibitors and organisations
- enhance your company’s PR opportunities.
$1,200 (GST included)
(not including professional associations)
$900 (GST included)
What are the next steps?
Register your interest to participate in the Careers Expo. As places are strictly limited, submitting an expression of interest doesn’t guarantee a place at the Expo. We’ll let you know by email whether you've been allocated a place.
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 4170