Participate in our on-campus careers event where you can promote your organisation and career opportunities to our students.
Monash Careers Expo
Date: March 2020 (dates to be confirmed)
Time: 10am - 4pm
This event is one of the largest university careers and employment expos in Australia with upwards of 80 exhibitors and 3,000 students expected. Running for more than ten consecutive years, the Monash University Careers Expo has proven to be a trusted and valuable event for all involved.
We invite you to register your interest to attend the Monash University Careers Expo in 2020. Organisations of all kinds, including professional bodies, government departments and not-for-profits are warmly welcomed to attend.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at the Careers Expo?
The Monash University Careers Expo provides the perfect opportunity for your organisation to:
- meet with and recruit from the most employable students in Australia from a Group of Eight university
- build brand awareness for your organisation
- promote your employment and internship opportunities from your expo booth or a stage presentation
- create a quality database of students to hire
- network with other exhibitors and organisations
- enhance your company’s PR opportunities.
$1,200 (GST included)
(not including professional associations)
$900 (GST included)
What are the next steps?
Please register your interest to attend the Careers Expo as places are strictly limited. We will contact you by December 1, 2019 to inform you if you have a place. Be aware that the above form is an Expression of Interest only and does not automatically guarantee you a place at the Expo.
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 4170