Monash Careers Expo 2020
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve rescheduled our annual Monash Careers Expo.
Wednesday 29 July 2020
10am – 3pm
Monash University Sport Recreation Hall, Clayton
The Expo is one of Australia’s largest university careers and employment events, with over 80 exhibitors and more than 3,000 students expected to attend. Organisations of all kinds, including professional bodies, government bodies and not-for-profits are warmly welcomed.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at the Careers Expo?
For more than a decade, the Monash University Careers Expo has been proven to be a valuable opportunity for employers and prospective graduates to meet. It provides the perfect chance for your organisation to;
- meet with and recruit students from a world-renowned Group of Eight university;
- build brand awareness for your organisation;
- promote employment and internship opportunities from an individual booth or stage presentation
- create a quality database of students for recruitment consideration; and
- network with other exhibitors and organisations.
Not-for-profit (not including professional associations): $900
How can my organisation participate?
We invite you to register your interest to participate in the 2020 Expo. As places are strictly limited, submitting an expression of interest doesn’t guarantee a place at the Expo. We will let you know by email whether you have been allocated a place.
We can’t wait to see you!
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 4170