Join Boyce lab
Whether you want to research, invest, donate or partner with us to accelerate our life-changing discoveries, we'd be delighted to hear from you. We have opportunities for PhD students, post docs and senior researchers to join our lab. Feel free to contact Associate Professor Boyce with any queries.
Selected funding groups
We gratefully acknowledge the funding given to our lab by:
- NHMRC Project Grant, 2019-2021. Co-opting bacterial weaponry: manipulation of the Acinetobacter type VI secretion system for targeted killing of bacteria. Boyce, Harper, Drinkwater.
- Monash Partners Cystic Fibrosis project, 2019. Combating Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections in paediatric patients with cystic fibrosis. Landersdorfer, Deveson Lucas, Boyce, Nation, Peleg, Armstrong.
- NIH project 1R01AI130185 2018-2022. Bulitta, Boyce, Drusano, Louie, Bonomo. Next-generation combination dosing strategies to combat resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
- NHMRC Project Grant, 2017-2019. Harnessing the type VI secretion system ‘combat’ arsenal of A. baumannii as a source of new antimicrobials and antimicrobial targets. Boyce, McGowan, Harper.
- NHMRC Project Grant, 2017-2020. Systems level characterisation and therapeutic targeting of small RNAs in Acinetobacter baumannii disease. Peleg, Boyce, Vogel, Paulsen.
I give lectures in the following units:
- MIC3041 (unit co-ordinator)
I am the Microbiology Honours co-ordinator.