Join Rosenbluh lab
We are an international diverse and dynamic team of researchers that focus on development of cutting edge technologies and application of these approaches in cancer treatment. We currently have opportunities for PhD and Honours student interested in joining the lab.
Whether you want to research, invest, donate or partner with us to accelerate our life-changing discoveries, we'd be delighted to hear from you. We have opportunities for PhD students, post docs and senior researchers to join our lab. Feel free to contact Associate Professor Sefi Rosenbluh with any queries.
Selected funding groups
We gratefully acknowledge the funding given to our lab by:
- 2019-2020 - Tour De Cure. PROTACS as a novel therapeutic strategy in colorectal cancer. CIA, $100,000, 2 yrs.
- 2019-2021 - DoD (USA) Breakthrough Award. Systematic Identification, Validation, and Evaluation of Breast Cancer Risk Genes Through Follow-Up of Genome wide Association Studies. co-CIA, $1,353,000, 3 yrs.
- 2019-2020 - NHMRC Equipment Grant - Microinjection, Transfection and Transplantation workstations to facilitate disease modelling in organoids. CI, $75,000.
- 2018-2020 - NHMRC project. Targeted therapy in APC deleted colon cancers. CIA, $539,000, 3 yrs.
- 2018 - NHMRC equipment. CRISPR technologies and high throughput analyses, including single cell DropSeq (Dolomite).
CIA, $101,000, 1 yrs.
- 2018-2020 - NHMRC project. Therapeutic targeting of the colorectal epigenome.CIB, $537,000, 3 yrs.
- 2017-2019 - Children's Cancer Foundation ($1,263K). Paediatric Cancer Precision Medicine Pilot Program. CIG, $1,263,000,