Traven lab publications
Selected highlight publications
- Tucey TM, Verma J, Harrison PF, Snelgrove SL, Lo TL, Scherer AK, Barugahare AA, Powell DR, Wheeler RT, Hickey MJ, Beilharz TH, Naderer T# & Traven A# (2018) Glucose homeostasis is important for immune cell viability during Candida challenge and host survival of systemic fungal infection. Cell Metabolism 27: 988 # co-senior authors F1000Prime Recommended.
- Koch B, Barugahare AA, Lo TL, Huang C, Schittenhelm RB, Powell DR, Beilharz TH & Traven A (2018) A metabolic checkpoint for the yeast to hyphae developmental switch regulated by endogenous nitric oxide signalling. Cell Reports 25: 2244 F1000Prime Recommended
- Traven A & Naderer T (2019) Central metabolic interactions of immune cells and microbes: prospects for defeating infections. EMBO Reports 20: e47995 (REVIEW)
- Tucey TM, Verma J, Olivier FAB, Lo TL, Robertson AAB, Naderer T, Traven A (2020) Metabolic competition between host and pathogen dictates inflammasome responses to fungal infection. PLoS Pathogens. 2020 Aug 4;16(8):e1008695.
- Wang Q, Verma J, Vidan N, Wang Y, Tucey TM, Lo TL, Harrison PF, See M, Swaminathan A, Kuchler K, Tscherner M, Song J, Powell DR, Sopta M, Beilharz TH, Traven A. The YEATS domain histone crotonylation readers control virulence-related biology of a major human pathogen Cell Reports 2020 Apr 21;31(3):107528.
- Uwamahoro N, Verma-Gaur J, Shen HH, Qu Y, Lewis R, Lu J, Bambery K, Masters SL, Vince JE, Naderer T# & Traven A# (2014) MBio 5(2): e00003-14. #Corresponding authors F1000Prime Recommended