About us and Store Policy
Monash Book and Merchandise store provides very competitive pricing and excellent service for Textbooks, official Monash University merchandise, general books, stationery and giftware. Our store is conveniently located at the Clayton campus inside the Campus Centre.
We are a proud part of the Monash University community and endeavour to help your University experience be enjoyable.
Visit our Contact us page for more information on location and trading hours.
Our store policy
- 'Defective or damaged' means items that either do not match the product description, are not in reasonable condition (e.g. a misbound book), or are faulty. Monash Retail reserves the right to verify whether any item (including electronic goods, stationery, computer software, hardware and peripherals) are defective or damaged.
- 'Original condition' means items in original shrink-wrapping with any enclosed CDs, disks, licenses or passwords unopened.
- Refund and Replacement claims are only considered for defective or damaged items. Claims must be made within 14 days of receipt and the goods received by Monash Retail no later than 14 days after the claim. Handling fees and freight charges will apply if a claim is rejected. All items must be securely wrapped in original condition and accompanied by a copy of the receipt and a written claim. Monash Retail undertakes to promptly process your claim and notify you of the outcome. Due to health & safety medical equipment or headphones cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Shipping and handling expenses will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be credited only to the credit card used in the original transaction.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice and for out of stock items.
- Unless stated otherwise by the Customer in the Comments section of the order, selecting the Star Track Courier method of delivery gives authority for the goods to be left at the nominated address without signature.
- Placing an order with Monash Retail constitutes an agreement to abide by these terms and conditions in so far as they do not violate statutory consumer rights.
- No customer credit card details are stored on the Monash Retail server from information gathered from this site.