Call for contributions
Submissions close on Friday 3 September 2018.
Ways to Participate
Panels aim at informing delegates about an important or controversial issue through a 1 hour debate among experts. These experts must come from different institutions to widen the debate and provide breadth of perspective.
Submit: Two pages explaining why delegates will find this relevant and who you and your panellists are.
Tutorials present a software tool, methodology or procedure through a 1.5 or 3 hour hands-on session. The objective is to introduce delegates to new practical skills, making the most of the flexible learning spaces..
Submit: Two pages explaining the focus of the tutorial, your credentials to run it, what participants can expect to learn, and the software required.
Run a half-day (3 hour) session for in-depth exploration of a topic. Hands-on workshops are strongly encouraged.
Submit: Two pages explaining the focus of the workshop, your credentials to run it, and what participants can expect to learn.
Posters & Demos
Show your work in a relaxed atmosphere during the conference evening reception, where you can have extended conversations with colleagues.
Submit: A two page abstract plus copy of your poster if you already have it done. For demos a two page abstract and a link to a video recording if possible, else a few screenshots.
- Teaching innovation through the use of learning analytics
- Strategic and policy issues in learning analytics adoption
- Leadership models for learning analytics adoption
- Learning analytics and instructional/educational design
- Lessons learned, experience reports, case studies, and formal evaluation of learning analytics projects and applications
- Innovative new tools/techniques for learning analytics
- Collaboration and sharing among different organisations such as schools, universities, technology organizations, and governments
- Engagement with students, teachers, academics, and school and university communities in learning analytics projects and research
- Personalised and adaptive learning
- Feedback and decision-support systems
- Operationalising learning analytics initiatives
Deadline for all submissions
Monday 3 September 2018
Thursday 6 September 2018
Notification of acceptance
Friday 14 September 2018
Deadline for registration (for presenters)
Monday 29 October 2018