Why attend ALASI?
- ALASI is the most established Australian forum to connect with national and international leading practitioners and researchers in learning analytics.
- ALASI is a highly interactive event. The program is comprised mostly of workshops, tutorials and panels. There are no long presentations except two keynote speakers to engage and provoke thought and discussion.
- Previous ALASIs have provided an ideal forum to make new collegial connections in the area.
- ALASI focuses on how to bridge the distance between the disciplines of pedagogy, educational design, technology, and data science, in order to foster an interdisciplinary approach to learning analytics.
- Connect with researchers, practitioners, and policy makers that work on learning analytics on all levels of education and beyond.