Coulibaly lab news
Behind every treatment that improves human health is a story of discovery. Every day we make new research discoveries and forge partnerships that have a global impact. Read about some of these here.
News and outreach highlights
- Humans would not exist if viruses hadn’t intervened in our evolution Genetic Literacy Project, Nov 2016
- Breakthrough on virus infecting rare and endangered parrots, Monash BDI News, Oct 2016
- Cool crystals and hot climates PhysOrg, Jan 2015
- Origin of organs: Thank viruses for your skin and bone, New Scientist, Feb 2014
- The many faces of viral research, Labonline, Apr 2014
- Study links protein to poxvirus, ScienceAlert, Sep 2011
Monash BDI news
With 700 researchers making incredible discoveries daily, Monash BDI has many success stories to share.