Join Polo lab
Whether you want to research, invest, donate or partner with us to accelerate our life-changing discoveries, we'd be delighted to hear from you. We have opportunities for PhD students, post docs and senior researchers to join our lab. Feel free to contact Professor José Polo with any queries.
Professor José Polo is the Co-Founder and Director of Cell Mogrify Limited (UK and Australia)
- Mogrify uses a network-based algorithm designed to find transcription factors that impart the most influence on changes in cellular state. Explore possible reprogramming experiments, different collections of transcription factors as well as the look at the changes in the regulatory network.
- Mogrify Ltd (Spin out Company in the UK)
Selected funding groups
We gratefully acknowledge the funding given to our lab by the NHMRC and:
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- Sylvia and Charles Viertel Senior Medical Research Fellowship
- The CASS Foundation
- Dementia Australia Research Foundation Ltd
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA)
The Polo lab participates and supervisors undergraduate DEV 3990, ADB and ARMI Honours Program.
Lecturer in DEV3032 (Stem Cells Unit) and BMS 5005 Master of Biotechnology (Stem Cell Unit).