Foldi lab news
Behind every treatment that improves human health is a story of discovery. Every day we make new research discoveries and forge partnerships that have a global impact. Read about some of these here.
News and outreach highlights
Dr Foldi’s work has featured in the media. Here are a few highlights:
- The chemistry of thoughts and brain function, Claire was a featured speaker on the topic of Reward, cognition and anorexia nervosa, Pint of Science, May 2019
- Anorexia Nervosa: Needing to eat is not enough, you have to want it, Science Trends, February 2019
- National Science Week 2019, Claire was interviewed on why this week is so important to inspire the next generation of scientists, Mojo, August 2019
- Through the camera lens: for the love of scientific research, Mojo, June 2018
- Boosting the brain’s reward system to treat anorexia, FreshScience, 2017
- Herald Sun: New link could transform anorexia treatment
Monash BDI news
With 700 researchers making incredible discoveries daily, Monash BDI has many success stories to share.