Global Discovery Program virtual Study Tour 2020
This year Monash University is bringing the Global Discovery Program New York City Study Tour to your home. Twenty lucky students will set off on a three day online expedition to New York City with exclusive access to Monash’s influential global industry leaders as they share their real-world insights.
This is the perfect opportunity to broaden your mind, learn from our influential New York City-based alumni, meet key corporate decision makers and leaders from organisations including:
● Moelis & Co.
● BlackRock Asset Investment
● Studio 71
● United Nations
● Global Citizen
● Charity Water
● Boston Consulting Group
● Bluestone Lane Coffee
● ANZ USA
● Telstra USA
● Rent the Runway
● New York Stock Exchange
● Standard & Poor’s Rating Agency
● American Museum of Natural History
- Virtual team activities and workshops
- Connect with influential global alumni leaders
- Connect with other students and build your professional network
Why should I apply?
Our highly sought after global alumni will take you on an immersive study tour of New York City and you’ll enrich your global learning experience through real-world insights.
Through this invaluable virtual experience you’ll have the chance to:
- Participate in the team activities during the virtual study tour and you could get selected to go to New York City in 2021 and meet Monash’s influential global alumni leaders.
- Develop a broad range of employability skills and attributes that are highly desired in a globalised economy
- Challenge your way of thinking, communicate with impact, master leadership challenges, build resilience, challenge your perceptions and develop strategic thinking.
- Connect with Monash alumni in New York City and our Global Leaders’ Network to make connections that will open doors to your career.
The Global Discovery Program Virtual Study Tour is brought to you by Monash University and the Global Leaders Network Advisory Committee, East Coast USA.