About the study tour
The Global Discovery Program Study Tour (GDP Study Tour) is an immersive, international tour with exclusive access to influential global Monash alumni and their networks. Ten Monash students will spend nine nights in New York City with Monash alumni, expenses paid.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the students to gain entry to organisations and meet key corporate decision makers and leaders. Global Discovery Program scholars have visited a variety of companies and organisations, including:
● Moelis & Co.
● BlackRock Asset Investment
● Studio 71
● United Nations
● Global Citizen
● Charity Water
● Boston Consulting Group
● Bluestone Lane Coffee
● ANZ USA
● Telstra USA
● Rent the Runway
● New York Stock Exchange
● Standard & Poor’s Rating Agency
● American Museum of Natural History
- Return economy flights to New York City from Melbourne only. Flight departs 13 July 2019.
- Student accommodation for nine nights
- Insurance (travel and medical)
Why should I apply?
- Meet and connect with Monash alumni in New York City, our Global Leaders Network, East Coast USA.
- To make connections and open doors
- Kick start your global career
- To enhance your interview and employability skills
- Be immersed in New York City
The Global Discovery Program Study Tour is brought to you by Monash University and the Global Leaders Network Advisory Committee, East Coast USA.