About Monash Information Evening and Important COVID-19 update
Following the Australian Government’s advice aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19, Monash has made the difficult decision that we are unable to 'come to you' for some of our Monash Information Evenings scheduled earlier in the year.
But you can still find out about studying at Monash virtually. All of the same information will be delivered via webinars for all our Monash Information Evenings scheduled up until the end of May. Look out for the webinar link in your reminder emails closer to the event dates.
We know that choosing a university is a big decision, especially if you don’t live in Melbourne. Monash Information Evenings are the perfect opportunity to have your questions answered on everything you wanted to know about undergraduate study at Monash.
You’ll hear about:
- our ten diverse study and discipline areas
- undergraduate course types, such as our comprehensive and specialist courses, double degrees and pathway programs
- international opportunities including study abroad and overseas tours
- how to apply – everything need to know about VTAC, key dates and deadlines
- scholarships and fees
- SEAS and the Monash Guarantee
- accommodation options, both on and off campus