Information for parents
Making the transition from school to university can be challenging for many students.
As a parent, there are many ways you can help. The following information will give you a good idea of what your child is going through, from choosing the right course to adjusting to university life.
About university study
- The benefits of university education
- Making the transition to university study
- Useful terms
- Study abroad
- Study at Monash on exchange
Course and application information
- Types of undergraduate courses
- Applying for courses
- Transferring from one Monash course to another
- Pathways programs