Mature age learning
Monash is committed to admitting the most talented students, regardless of the route they take to reach their educational goals.
To apply for a Monash course you need to have completed one of the following:
- Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- two university units, completed at any Australian university
- a certificate IV or diploma with graded results from a TAFE institute.
To navigate your way to a Monash degree, take the following steps:
- Research your course options and review your eligibility.
- Browse our courses by study areas or faculties to view our range of degrees.
- Come and talk to us.
- Contact us on 1800 MONASH (666274) or email email@example.com.
- Apply to Monash if you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course.
- If you don't meet the entry requirements, apply for a pathway program