Scholarship applications are now closed.
Mid-year scholarship applications for semester 2, 2022 will open Monday 30 May and close Friday 8 July (2pm)
Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- You will be able to upload your supporting documentation at the end of the application.
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Hard copy documentation that is posted will NOT be accepted
If you're an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you'll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education