Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application via vtac.edu.au/scholarships.
Applications through VTAC are now closed.
If you're an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you'll be automatically considered for the:
- Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship
- Monash Business School International China Scholarship
- Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Science International Merit Grant
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- Hong Kong Alumni Scholarship
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study. monash/fees-scholarships/scholarships
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- Supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, 3 November 2017 (5pm).
- Documentation can be emailed as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145