Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application via vtac.edu.au/scholarships.
Applications through VTAC are now open and will be closing on Friday 13 October (5pm).
If you're an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you'll be automatically considered for the:
- Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship
- Monash Business School International China Scholarship
- Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Science International Merit Grant
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study. monash/fees-scholarships/scholarships
Research degree applicants
For master's by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate ResearchThis is an external link.
2018 scholarship applications
Applications for 2018 are now open and will be closing on Tuesday, 31 October 2017 (12 midday).
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and bursaries
- Supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, 3 November 2017 (5pm).
- Documentation can be emailed as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145