Loans and assistance

When you study at a university in Australia you may be eligible for government-funded loans and assistance.

What support you’re entitled to depends on a range of factors such as where the course is taking place, your visa status, and other things -- so make sure you understand the differences.

If you have any questions and would like to speak to somebody, get in touch with one of our friendly Monash Connect representatives today.

What type of help is available?