Request a school visit booking form
Monash University's Domestic Student Recruitment team is happy to receive your request for Monash staff to visit your school (expo or presentation) or for your students to visit us on campus (talk and/or tour).
With over 500 secondary schools in Victoria we receive hundreds of requests a year. Whilst we may not be able to accept all requests, Monash is committed to providing equal opportunities to all students.
Below is a list of events and activities open to all students, parents and teachers to engage with Monash throughout the year across both Melbourne metro and regional areas.
Following the Australian Government’s advice aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19, Monash has made the difficult decision not to proceed with several events or to offer them via an alternate formats.
Please see comments for each event below. We've made changes to events up until the end of May. Events from June onward will be assessed closer to the date.
Monash events (Registrations encouraged)
- Monash Open Day – August 1, 2, and 16 2020
- Inside Monash Seminars – April – September 2020, Offered as Webinars until further notice.
- Monash Information Evenings – March – September 2020. Offered as Webinars until end of June
- International Student Experience Day 16th April 2020 - Postponed, New date yet to be set.
- Clayton On Campus School visits – June 9 – 12, November 10 - 11 2020 (June dates have been cancelled)
- Careers Practitioners Seminar - Thursday 18 June 2020 Clayton campus. Format may vary from previous years.
- School Holiday Campus Tours – Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula. Cancelled until the end of July
- Self-Guided Campus Challenge – Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula
Online Engagement Options
Other activities where you can see Monash
- Tertiary Information Service Events (Metro and Regional) April – July 2020. Events Cancelled until further notice.
- VIC Careers Show (New!) 17-18 April 2020 - Event Cancelled
- South East Career Expo – April 21 2020 - Event Cancelled
- VCE and Careers Expo April 30 - May 3 2020 - Event Cancelled
- WRICA Expo May 21 – 22 2020 - Monash Attendance to be advised
- Frankston Mornington Peninsula Expo – 26 May 2020 Event Cancelled.
- Geelong Careers and Pathways Expo – 11 May 2020 - Event Cancelled
- Ballarat Careers Expo – 17 August 2020 - Event Cancelled.
- Western Australia Careers Expo, 21 - 24 May 2020 - Event Cancelled.
- Tertiary Studies and Careers Expo Adelaide, 14 - 15 June 2020 - Event Cancelled
- Tertiary Studies Expo (Brisbane), 18-18 July 2020
- Canberra CareersXpo, 5 -6 August 2020
- Tasmania Monash Information Evenings, August 2020
- Tasmania Tertiary Information Service 28 / 29 July 2020
If you are an international student, or student looking to study post graduate and would like to make contact with a Monash Representative while we are interstate, please contact email@example.com.
School visit booking form
Please be patient when you click submit as the form may take some time to process. Clicking the submit button more than once submits your enquiry again.
Monash is now able to offer Live Zoom Webinars to school groups or pre-recorded video content to share with your students. Please specify in the notes below if you would like to request one of these options.