Monash University (Melbourne, Australia)
Monash is Australia’s largest university with campuses in and around Melbourne, one of the world's most livable cities. You choose your experience in this amazing metropolis; embrace the city nightlife, sip a coffee-snob-approved cuppa, snap shots in the famous street-art laden alleyway of Hosier Lane, take a day trip along the Great Ocean Road to the 12 Apostles, or watch the Fairy penguins at sunset along St. Kilda Beach. Monash University Australia is truly a great place to earn a top-rated education and enjoy it too!
With a typical Bachelor degree of 3 years and a Master degree of 1.5 to 2 years, students dive right into what they're really interested in; no need to do generals in their first year. Internships with major worldwide companies as well as vital work experience put our employment rankings at 54th in the world (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022).
You’ll never be short of opportunities to study and explore around the world during your degree at Monash University through internships and international study experiences!
- #1 in Australia, Reuters' Most Innovative Universities in Asia-Pacific (2019)
- #18 in the world, Times Higher Education Impact Rankings (2021)
- #48 US News and World Report (2021)
- #57 in the world, Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2022)
- Best in Australia and 17th in the world for Business and Economics (US News and World Report 2022 Best Global Universities Rankings)
At Monash, we promote a culture of excellence, attracting the best and brightest minds across all endeavours. You’ll find students and academics who are as passionate as you are about making a positive impact on the world.