Monash University (Melbourne, Australia)
Monash is Australia’s largest university with campuses in and around Melbourne, one of the world's most livable cities. You choose your experience in this amazing metropolis; embrace the city nightlife, sip a coffee-snob-approved cuppa, snap shots in the famous street-art laiden alleyway of Hosier Lane, take a day trip along the Great Ocean Road to the 12 Apostles, or watch the Fairy penguins at sunset along St. Kilda Beach. Monash University Australia is truly a great place to earn a top-rated education and enjoy it too!
With a typical Bachelor degree of 3 years and a Master degree of 2, students dive right into what they're really interested in; no need to do generals in their first year. Internships with major worldwide companies as well as vital work experience put our employment rankings at 59th in the world*.
You’ll never be short of opportunities to study and explore around the world during your degree at Monash University through internships and international study experiences!
- Top one per cent of business employability education providers
- The best university in Australia for engineering and technology (Times Higher Education, 2017-2018)
- The best university in Australia for pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2019)
- The best university in Australia for education (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2019)
- 3rd in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology (QS Subject rankings 2019)
At Monash, we promote a culture of excellence, attracting the best and brightest minds across all endeavours. You’ll find students and academics who are as passionate as you are about making a positive impact on the world.