How to Apply
How to lodge an application
Prepare attachments in accordance with the instructions and procedure:
- Nominated outputs;
- Entire career publication list (unless inserted directly into Section 5.5);
- Research Performance Report (not applicable for education focused or Malaysia staff);
- Research Achievement Record;
- Student Evaluation Record (not applicable for research-only candidates who do not have an education case to assess);
- Summative peer review of teaching report (not applicable for research-only candidates who do not have an education case to assess);
- Up to 5 pages of supporting evidence for education (required where there is an education case to assess); and
- Optional 4 pages (maximum) of supporting evidence, applicable to research and engagement.
Once your Case for Promotion form is completed, with all required sections and signatures, lodge your application as per the below.
We're here to help
The Online Application Guide (REX) is available to assist you with the online lodgement process.
For further assistance with lodging your application online, for Australia candidates or candidates from Malaysia applying for Level E promotion, please contact Access HR at +61 3 9902 0400 or email email@example.com.