1. Who can use the Monash Club?
The Monash Club is open to all current and previous Monash University staff, Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidates, alumni and their guests.
2. Is there a membership fee to use the Monash Club?
There are no membership fees.
3. What is The Princeton Group?
The Princeton Group has been appointed to manage the day-to-day operations of the Monash Club.
The Princeton Group is part of the renowned ST ALi family which has businesses in Melbourne, including two Sensory Lab stores in David Jones and Clement Coffee Roasters in South Melbourne.
ST ALi has been recognised nationally and internationally for the quality of its coffee and is well-known by coffee lovers.
The Princeton Group team are professional, energetic hospitality enthusiasts who understand that great service, quality food and beverage and having the right atmosphere are key elements to ensure you have a fantastic experience every time you visit the Monash Club.
4. What type of food and beverage is available at the Monash Club?
See our menus for food and beverage options. Please note menus are subject to change.
The Princeton Group has exclusive catering rights in the Monash Club (ie external caterers will not be permitted to deliver food & beverage to the meeting rooms in the Monash Club without the permission of the contractor).
5. Does the Monash Club provide catering on campus?
Catering can be delivered for meetings and events held on the Clayton campus. See our menus for food and beverage options. Please note menus are subject to change.
For all catering enquiries please email email@example.com or call 9905 0888.
6. What are the operating hours of the Monash Club?
The official operating hours of the Monash Club are:
Monday to Wednesday, 8am to 5pm
Thursday & Friday, 8am to 6pm
Bookings can be made outside these hours through prior arrangement with the Monash Club.
7. Are bookings required to use the Monash Club?
The following areas of the Monash Club are available for casual use, however bookings can be made to secure a space:
- Monash Club Lounge and Bar
The following areas of the Monash Club require a booking to use the space:
- Meeting/Conference Rooms
- Private Dining
Click here to make a reservation
For further information on the spaces available including seating capacities see the Monash Club floor plan.
8. Is there audio-visual equipment at the Monash Club?
The following rooms will have audio-visual equipment:
- Restaurant - Projector and screen, Monash PC, laptop connection, wireless presentation and wireless microphone
- Meeting/Conference rooms - There will be an LCD screen in one meeting room and a projector and screen in the other
9. Where is visitor parking available on the Clayton campus?
Please see the Clayton campus map for parking information.