THE STARTUP SPRINT IS A FIVE-WEEK INTENSIVE ONLINE PROGRAM AIMED AT INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS WHO HAVE VALIDATED AN IDEA AND ARE LOOKING TO RAPIDLY SPEED UP THEIR PROGRESS.
The program is designed to make you sprint on the progress metrics that matter the most to your startup or social enterprise. It might be; finishing your prototype fast, building and launching a minimum viable product, acquiring customers or users, nailing your marketing and value proposition or gathering strong evidence to sell your innovation to partners or investors.
Whatever your metric, the Startup Sprint is about moving fast, learning rapidly and developing the mindset of a startup founder.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Great Founders have the ability to move fast, make smart decisions and track their progress over time. Startup Sprint is about building these foundations as an early stage startup founder.You will learn:
- How to define meaningful metrics and make progress
- The foundations of running a startup
- How to communicate your value
- How to communicate to investors
As part of the program you will get:
- Weekly online Masterclasses delivered by experienced startup experts and entrepreneurs
- Weekly dedicated coaching session with an Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- Be part of a cohort, guided by Megan Flamer, Head of Startup Programs at the Generator
- The opportunity to pitch for up to $2000 in support for your startup to grow
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Startup Sprint is designed for individuals and teams who are actively working on an idea and can provide evidence of one or more of the following:
- Evidence of quality customer interviews (100+ for consumer products or 20+ for business, enterprise or deep tech related technology)
- A functional prototype or minimum viable product
- Current users or customers
- Deep expertise in a market related to your idea
- Failures on past ideas which have led you to this idea
MEET YOUR EXPERTS
|Head of Startup Programs||Entrepreneur-in-Residence|
The application process involves two stages and you will be notified of your place in the program the week prior to the program commencing. Participants are required to attend every session and be accountable to their Entrepreneur in Resident.
Wednesday 3 June
|Sunday 28 June, 11.59pm (AEST)||Applications close|
|Wednesday 1 July||First-round candidates notified|
|Tuesday 7 July||Successful startups notified|
|Monday 13 July||Startup Sprint Program Starts|
Friday 14 August
HOW DO I APPLY?
Submit an online application form with your idea and details about your team. We will then contact you to let you know if you've progressed to the next stage of the program.
Applications for 2020 are now closed.
Still have questions?
Check out our FAQs below or book into an Office Hours with one of the team to discuss your application.