In response to COVID-19, we're continuing to adapt our operations. View our latest COVID-19 updates.
Browse the vendors across all of our campuses. Filter by campus, opening times and other categories.
Discover how you can eat well for less at Monash. Filter by campus, price, dietary options, food and drink and whether you're after something savoury or sweet.
Select vendors have special offers every month, and some vendors have end of day sales to clear their stock. Check out where you can grab a bargain!
See how you can reduce your disposable cup use and earn a discount on your coffee at the same time.
Over 70 vendors across our campuses
Do you know most disposable coffee cups are not recyclable and can take up to 50 years to break down in landfill?
Check out which vendors have special offers this month
Discover how you can eat well for less on campus
Across our campuses, we have a wide range of food, drink and shopping options.
Browse our vendors
Check the monthly specials from our vendors.
Discover how you can eat well for less on campus.
View our interactive maps for all food, drink and shopping options on campus.
Clayton campusCaulfield campus
Do you know most disposable coffee cups are not recyclable and can take up to 50 years to break down in landfill? Monash throws away more than 760,000 single disposable coffee cups every year, which is enough to fill 20 trams.
We’ve adopted the traffic light system from the Victorian Government’s Healthy Choices guidelines. Learn how to find our healthy options on campus and plan your daily diet.
These colourful decomposition books will help to keep you motivated at the end of week 10. 😉
Purchase online or in-store at Monash Book and Merchandise Store.
I heard you've been waiting for this for a long time!
Noodle Noodle has reopened at Clayton Campus Centre!
Take away only! Come by and make your order for lunch today!
Who said healthy eating had to be expensive? There's plenty of ways that you can eat well while on a budget.
Here are some tips:
1) Make use of frozen fruits and veggies - They are a great way to include fruits and veggies in your diet without having to worry that they will go bad!
2) Canned beans and tofu are affordable sources of protein that can be added to many dishes. They're are also great for your health and the environment!
3) Eggs are a cheap, nutritious and delicious protein source. They can be cooked in so many different ways.
4) Canned fish is a great item to include on the shopping list! It's tasty, nutritious, cheap and can be eaten on the go.
5) Get some wholegrain cereal foods, e.g. wholegrain breads, oats, brown rice etc.
6) Buy generic brands - They often taste similar to branded products and are much cheaper!
7) Buy seasonal and local - Seasonal foods are often cheaper!
Sushi Sushi has reopened at Clayton campus centre!
Miss the quick and easy sushi pack?
Come and visit today if you are around!