Uni life can be complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. The weeks listed here represent the twelve teaching weeks of semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics to see important deadlines to help you manage your studies each week.
Weeks 1 - 3
Want to make unit changes?
Find out about the deadlines for adding or dropping units
Study: getting off to a good start
MonTRACK: advice and support for all students
Watch our video to get prepared
We want you to feel comfortable at Monash University from the moment you get started. That's why we've created a pre-commencement video for you and your family.
This video gives you the opportunity to hear from other Monash students about topics like:
- preparing for Monash - what you need to know to get started
- useful tools that you'll need
- adapting to the Australian style of studying
- what you can expect from your online classes
- our wide range of support services and programs to help you with your study, your health and wellbeing and keep you connected with the University community.
The video runs for close to one hour, so sit back, relax and enjoy the video.