- Mindfulness meditations - downloadable audio files you can save on your phone, table or computer.
- Smiling mind - website and free iPhone app which includes recorded mindfulness meditations.
- Daily mindfulness tips (pdf, 0.04 mb)
Monash University, in conjunction with FutureLearn, have created a free Massive Online Open Course (MOOC), "Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance".
Mindfulness is a series of exercises, applications and cognitive strategies designed to help you live more fully in the present, and be more engaged with each aspect of your life. Research shows that mindfulness:
- reduces stress
- improves wellbeing
- Improved communication and relationships
- boosts learning and productivity.
- Mindfulness with Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Wellbeing Series May 2011 Part 2: Main Introduction
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre YouTube Channel
Introduction to Mindfulness video series
- Part 1: Mental Health and the Legal Profession
- Part 2: What is mindfulness?
- Part 3: The stress response and health
- Part 4: Attention and multitasking
- Part 5: Applications of mindfulness
- Part 6: Mindfulness and executive functioning
- Part 7: Applying mindfulness for study and life
Articles and other resources
- The Centre for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts
- The Centre for mindfulness at Bangor University
- Centre for Mindful Eating
- Centre for Investigating Healthy Minds
- Addictive Behaviours Research Centre
- Reachout - mindfulness and wellbeing
- Open Ground (Australia)
- Mind & Life Institute
- Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT)
- MiMA: Mindfulness and Medication Alliance
- Path out of Pain
- UCSD Center for Mindfulness
- Women's Center for Mind-Body Health
- The New Psychology of Depression by Oxford University: Podcast Series (MBCT)
- The health benefits of meditation and being mindful