- Mindfulness meditations: download these meditation MP3s to support your practice (Monash login required).
- Daily mindfulness tips (pdf, 0.04 mb).
- Smiling mind: access recorded mindfulness meditations by visiting the website, or download the app (available for free on the App Store and Google Play).
Monash Mindfulness Youtube channel
Subscribe to Monash Mindfulness and check out our short, informative videos on how mindfulness can help you.
TEDx: Mindfulness in Tertiary Education
A compelling TEDx talk on mindfulness in tertiary education by our very own Dr Richard Chambers.
What is mindfulness and why does it matter?
Find out what mindfulness is all about and how it can help you.
Monash mindfulness on FutureLearn
- Multitasking, unitasking and efficient attention switching
- A mindful approach to digital technology
- Tips for productivity
- Mindfulness in communication
Other videos and podcasts
- ABC Catalyst: Meditation
- The New Psychology of Depression by Oxford University: Podcast Series (MBCT)
Articles and organisations
- The (Nontraditional) College Student’s Guide to Mindfulness (Purdue University)
- How to practice mindfulness (Reachout)
- The health benefits of meditation and being mindful (pdf, 0.14 mb)
- Effect on Well-Being from an Online Mindfulness Intervention: “Mindful in May” (pdf, 0.76 mb)
- The Centre for Mindfulness (University of Massachusetts)
- Centre for Mindfulness Practice and Research (Bangor University)
- The Centre for Mindful Eating
- Centre for Healthy Minds (The University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- UCSD Center for Mindfulness