View the University's COVIDSafe Plan here.
Update 28/7/21: We’re back! Our facilities, services and programs across our three sites (Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula) are now open.
- We welcome back members and casual users to Monash Sport facilities. This includes court hire, fitness centres and the Doug Ellis Swimming Pool.
- Due to capacity restrictions, group fitness classes are limited to 10 participants per class. We highly recommend you book your class online and in advance during this time to avoid disappointment. Clayton group fitness classes reopen to members-only. Caulfield and Peninsula group fitness classes reopen for members and casuals.
- Learn to Swim program recommenced.
- Semester two Social Sport will commence from Monday, 2 August as planned.
- We will continue to offer our Active Bodies Online initiative, with live workouts available for the remainder of this week.
Memberships will remain on suspension with free access for all Monash Sport members until Thursday, 5 August 2021. Memberships will resume to full-fee payments from this date.
To meet the latest advice, all visitors to our locations must scan the Service Victoria QR codes every time they enter a building. A face mask must be worn at all times. Masks can only be removed during activity if you are out of breath or puffing (or have another exemption). You must carry a mask with you at all times throughout your workout. In the Doug Ellis Swimming Pool, masks may be removed in the swimming pool, but must be worn at all times in the pool hall.
Please continue to look after yourself and refer to the University’s COVID-19 website for updates. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working out with you.