Health and fitness
Update 17/6/21: We’re coming back! From Friday 18 June, limited facilities, services and programs across our three sites (Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula) reopen. Due to capacity limits of 50 people per venue, our priority is accommodating our Sport members and University sporting clubs during this time.
- Memberships will remain on suspension with free access for all Monash Sport members.
- Due to density limits, our Fitness Centres and Group Fitness classes reopen to members-only. Our revised Group Fitness class timetables are now live.
- Our Clayton Fitness Centre operating hours have temporarily changed and require a booking.
- All Monash Sport group fitness classes are to be booked prior to attending.
- Bookings can be made through our My Monash Sport Online Portal.
- Our Doug Ellis Swimming Pool reopens to casual and member walk-ins (no booking required).
- Casual court hire will not be available due to facility capacity limits, however, tennis court hire will be available.
To meet the latest advice, it is now mandatory for all visitors to our locations to scan the Service Victoria QR codes every time they enter a building. Swiping your staff or student access pass will still be required to enter Monash Sport facilities.
Please visit our Staged Reopening webpage for more information on facilities, operating hours, face masks and bookings.
We continue to offer our Active Bodies Online initiative, including our live workouts. Please continue to look after yourself and refer to the University’s COVID-19 website for updates. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working out with you.
We pride ourselves in providing an inclusive and welcoming environment. We want you to be the best you can be, and that includes staying fit and healthy! We have a great variety of cardio, strength and functional equipment for you to choose from. Our range of equipment provides our members with plenty of opportunities to diversify their fitness routine.