Spectator Code of Conduct
All Social Sport spectators must adhere to the following Spectator Code of Conduct
- Remember that most people play sport for enjoyment.
- Accept decisions of all referees as being fair and called to the best of their ability.
- Always be positive in your support for players.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form.
- Respect your team’s opponents, officials and spectators.
- Encourage players to obey the rules and to accept decisions of officials.
- Demonstrate appropriate social behaviour by not using foul language or harassing players, coaches or officials.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Always respect the use of facilities and equipment provided.
- Any physical altercations will not be tolerated with offending parties being immediately ejected from the match and banned from attending social sport.