Social Sport Registration
Social Sport Competition Dates:
Semester 1 2021 registrations opening soon.
Please note competitions may reach capacity well before the registration close date. Order of entry into competitions will be based on the date of registration, therefore we urge all teams to register early to avoid disappointment.
When selecting a competition, you are agreeing that your team will be available to play at any time within the specified period as listed on the Social Sport timetable. Due to a large number of teams participating in our Social Sport competitions, we are unable to accommodate game time requests.
Please take care in selecting the competition ensuring the campus, day, sport and type (ie mixed, open, women's) are correct as we offer many similar named competitions.
Please note: Players playing on different teams
Players must be aware they cannot be registered to play in two different teams in the same competition on the same night.
For example; You can be registered to play Mixed Basketball and Open Basketball. However you cannot play Open Basketball Division 1 and also be registered in an Open Basketball Division 2 team, or another Open Basketball Division 1 team as they are considered the same competition.
How to Register a Team
All team registrations are completed online. To complete your registration you will need:
- A team name (offensive or inappropriate team names will not be accepted).
- Captain and vice-captains' details, including phone numbers, email address and student/staff number if applicable.
- All team members details, including full name, email address and student/staff number if applicable.
- Select the competition you wish to enter. When selecting a competition you are agreeing that your team will be available to play at any time within the specified period as listed on the social sport timetable. Due to a large number of teams participating in social sport competitions, we are unable to accommodate game time requests.
- Make online registration payment using a credit or debit card.
Once all the above steps are complete you will receive a team code. This code can then be distributed to each of your players so that they can register individually as a member of your team. Captains and vice-captains are also required to complete this.
^Amount of game weeks and finals structure is determined by the number of teams in the competition.
What if I'm an Individual
Our Facebook group is a great way to find others to form, or join a team!