Work with us
We collaborate via co-funding for bioinformaticians working on research projects through external and internal grants. We have various arrangements for engaging with research projects on short or long term basis.
- You can drop-in at our weekly Friday help session for free consultation on experimental design and preliminary data analysis. You can RSVP here.
- We can embed a bioinformatician in your lab.
- We can provide hot desks for students or postdocs to work alongside the bioinformatics team.
- We can provide fee for service option on case by case basis. [Book Here].
- Need bioinformatics support for your next grant application ? Submit a request here.
HOW CAN WE HELP
Our team has a wide range of experience in bioinformatics analysis. While we can analyse data for you, our model is to help facilitate you in planning your experiments and analysing your own data. With this in mind, we can offer advice at any stage in the research cycle (grant writing, experimental design, data analysis and publication). We also provide hands-on training for digital data-handling skill development.
We also facilitate access to high performance and cloud computing, and act as a hub for investigators with similar research directions who may help you on your research journey.
We are actively building a community around bioinformatics practitioners and offer forums for asking questions and sharing experiences and research works in progress.
We work closely with the sequencing facilities at Monash campuses, including Micromon and MHTP, to provide you with a comprehensive sequencing experiment design solution. We are always happy to assist you to find the most suitable sequencing platform for your experiment.
We are very passionate and proud of supporting Monash researchers with their Bioinformatics needs and for being part of the published research work. Where appropriate please acknowledge the contributions of MBP as co-authors or by simply stating “Authors acknowledge support of Monash Bioinformatics Platform for this work” .