Southeast University China
Focused on excellence and innovation, SEU is a key national research university with a prominent global reputation -- SEU is on the list of level A universities of “first-rate universities”.
Administered directly under the Central Government and the Ministry of Education of China, SEU is part of Double First Class University Plan, a Chinese government strategic plan to develop world class universities.
It’s ranked as a top 30 research university in China and in the top 400 in the world according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities compiled by Shanghai Jiaotong University (2015), and a top 500 university according to the QS rankings (2015 - 2016).
SEU has an enrolment of:
- 31,470 full-time students
- 15,614 postgraduate students
- 2,832 full-time high-level faculty teachers
- Over 2,314 teachers with doctorates
- 1935 full or associate professors
- 925 doctoral supervisors
- 2,151 supervisors for masters
- 12 academics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Academy of Engineering
Learn more about Southeast University.