An international postgraduate qualification expands your opportunities worldwide.
Programs consist of a 1 year Master by coursework component taught in English by Monash and 1-2 years of Master by research component taught by SEU and Monash for selective students. Available programs are:
|Faculty||SEU-Monash Double Masters Programs and Introduction||Monash Course Code|
|Art, Design and Architecture||Industrial Design||F6005|
|Arts||Interpreting and Translation Studies|
|Business and Economics||International Business|
|Industrial Chemical Engineering||E6009|
|Information Technology||Information Technology Systems|
- All of our Masters programs are taught entirely in English by staff from Monash and Southeast University.
- Research staff in the Joint Research Institute are involved in teaching at the Joint Graduate School as well. To see a list of Monash teaching staff at JGS, please visit JGS Teaching Staff.
- Students successfully completing the Double Masters Programs at the Joint Graduate School will graduate with both a SEU masters degree and a Monash masters degree.
- More masters by coursework programs are planned and will be conducted depending on the SEU-Monash agreement.
- To know about our entry requirements including academic and English requirements, please refer to How to Apply.