Arts Graduate Coursework
Advance your career by taking advantage of Monash Arts’ global network and extensive suite of graduate coursework programs.
Develop the specialist know-how and practical skills employers look for by up-skilling with a 6-month Graduate Certificate, or take on a coursework Master’s degree.
Develop your networks and employability through industry engagement with an Arts professional internship for credit, join the Arts Graduate Leadership Program or equip yourself with career planning support and professional skills development with the Professional Enhancement Program.
Study Abroad and field schools
Experience field schools within Australia and globally, including funding assistance options such as the Monash Abroad Travel Grant.
Get your Master's in as short as one year
Whether you're looking to take your time or accelerate your studies, take advantage of the flexibility of full-time or part-time study, multiple entry points and credit, as well as one year fast-tracked Master's options. Ask us about how these work.
Communications & Media
- Master of Communications and Media Studies
- Graduate Certificate of Communications and Media Studies
- Master of Strategic Communications Management
- Graduate Certificate of Strategic Communications Management
- Master of Strategic Communications Management (Double Masters with Shanghai Jiao Tong University)