Human Rights 2019
The Annual Castan Centre for Human Rights Law Conference
Date: Friday 26 July 2019
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: The Arena, NAB Docklands, 700 Bourke Street, DOCKLANDS
After six great years at the same venue, we're excited to launch this year's conference in a fresh, light-filled space in Melbourne's docklands precinct. The day will feature one of our strongest and most diverse line ups ever.
Follow the Castan Centre on its Twitter page and its Facebook profile over the coming weeks as we progressively announce our speakers. And, if you really want to make sure that you get the news first, click here to subscribe to our mailing list. Topics for this year will include racism and hate speech; refugees; an LGBTQI panel; privacy and big data; the death penalty and more.
How to register
You may register in one of the following ways:
- Register online (preferred registration method)
- Via phone by calling on 03 9905 3327. Phone orders must be paid for by credit card.
Please do NOT send credit card information via fax or email as it is not secure.
Conditions of registration
- If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute is welcome
- Please let us know names of attendees so we can prepare a name badge
- A service fee of 10% will be charged for cancellations received in writing by 12 July 2019. No refunds
will be paid after this date
- Full Registration Early Bird to 12 May - $280
- Full Registration from 13 May - $310
- NGO Early Bird to 12 May - $140
- NGO Registration from 13 May - $170
- Full Time Student/Concession Early Bird to 12 May - $80
- Full Time Student/Concession Registration from 13 May - $90
This year's conference is being held at The Arena, NAB Docklands, 700 Bourke Street, DOCKLANDS which is conveniently located a short walk away from Southern Cross Station. Located nearby is also a super tram stop 1 on Bourke Street (near Spencer Street) which services routes 86 and 96.
If you have any queries about the conference please tel 03 9905 3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of our sponsorship brochure, contact the Castan Centre (see above) or to discuss sponsorship
options contact Marius Smith, Centre Manager on 03 9905 3386 or email email@example.com