Information for industry
Gain access to next generation talent
At Monash Arts, we recognise the importance of research and industry collaboration to discovering new opportunities and solving global issues. We value the knowledge, expertise and innovation of our research partners and what they can offer us and our graduate researchers.
Working in partnership with Monash Talent, we connect highly skilled PhD students with employers through recruitment, training, internships and more.
Benefits of hosting a research internship
- Flexible project design meeting your needs (full-time or part-time)
- Desired organisational outcomes in a short span of time (3 months)
- Support your organisation's ability to harness ideas and concepts for innovation
- Access the skills and research expertise of our PhD students
- Gain access to Monash’s research infrastructure and Faculty of Arts expertise
- Identify and mentor new talent for your organisation
Examples for collaboration include
- Policy evaluation and review in a key area of change for your organisation
- Data analysis, visualisation and storytelling
- Creative practice and production of organisational goals/objectives/mission
- Media production, journalism practice and festival administration
- Archival curation
- Quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation
- Industry-based ethnographies
- Creative writing and publishing
- Archaeological excavation
- Cross-linguistic analysis and intercultural communication
Interested in partnering with us?
Prospective hosts are invited to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) to the Monash Talent Team.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with us.