How to apply through VTAC
The following is a step by step guide on how to apply for Monash courses, SEAS and scholarships, for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students:
Things to consider
Application key dates View
- Timely Applications Open: 9am, Monday 2 August
- Timely Applications Close: 5pm, Thursday 30 September
- SEAS and Scholarships Applications Open: 9am, Monday 2 August
- SEAS and Scholarships Applications Close: 5pm, Friday 8 October
Your interview with Monash View
Once you have selected Monash as a preference, we'll contact you to organise a time for a voluntary interview. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Allira Jones, our Indigenous Student Recruitment Coordinator.
T: 0438 608 896
Pathways & application support View
Apply for accommodation View
If you're thinking about living on campus, you'll need to apply for accommodation.
Monash offers a variety of residential options across our campuses. Applications are now open for next year!
Important tips View
- When starting your application with VTAC, we recommend that you use an email account that you will have access to well into next year, as important information will be sent to you in 2022. Your school email account may not be accessible once you have finished school.
- Did you know Monash University offers direct admission into the majority of our Undergraduate degrees at a significantly lower ATAR. View all courses available through the Indigenous Entry Scheme.