We value the physical, mental and nutritional health of our community. That's why we're involved in initiatives promoting the importance of a healthy body, mind and lifestyle.
Our award winning health and wellbeing initiatives and programs and, our innovative sporting facilities, and a wide range of staff discounts make Monash a great place to work.
A brief summary of the programs and facilities we have available are listed below:
- Staff Wellbeing Activity Program (including pilates, boxing, yoga and others)
- 10,000 Steps Challenge
- Global Walk Run
- Monash Sport Gym and Aquatics
- Mindfulness and Mental Health Programs
- On-campus counselling
- Employee Assistance Program: 24 hour assistance for our staff and their families on work or personal matters
- Manager assist : a phone consulting service providing practical advice and support to supervisors and managers
- Mental Health First Aid training: learn how to help someone with a mental health problem before seeking professional help
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Diabetes Life! Workplace Program
- On-line courses including Food as Medicine
- Food switch app
- Healthy catering guide for meetings and events
- Health Checks
- Ergonomics and computer use guides for optimal set up of desk and working spaces
- Flu vaccination program
- First Aid training and provisions
- Smoke free Monash
We encourage you to learn about the full range of staff benefits available to you here at Monash.
Further information is available at https://www.monash.edu/ohs/health-and-wellbeing
Welcome to the Monash team!