What do I need to do to become faculty?
Faculty are individuals who have:
- Experience as a simulation educator and/or technician
- Completed the AuSSETT or NHET-Sim programmes
- Gained practical experience co-facilitating NHET-Sim workshops
- Attended a NHET-Sim faculty development workshop or webinar
- Completed Module F1 (access given to Faculty)
- Applied for, and granted faculty status by the NHET-Sim office
Who contacts me to run a workshop?
- In most instances you will be contacted directly by host organisations. If you would like your contact information to be publicly available here then ensure you have advised the NHET-Sim office – email@example.com and signed the appropriate release forms.
How much would I be paid to facilitate a workshop?
- NHET-Sim has recommended you be paid $1000 excl GST per day
- Please note that an invoice must be sent within 30 days after the workshop date.
How many facilitators run a workshop?
- We recommend two facilitators for workshops with more than 12 participants
What do I need to take to the workshop?
- A USB with required course materials
All resources required for workshops are available through the F1 module. Please ensure you have the most up-to-date content saved to USB for the workshop.
- The Commonwealth maintains intellectual property rights to NHET-Sim content
- Facilitators and others must respect the attribution of any NHET-Sim resources and of the workshop materials, to acknowledge their origin with the citation as indicated at the end of the slides
- Facilitators must follow NHET-Sim workshop slides and activities
Catering may not be available at all workshops so please confirm this with the facility.
If you are interested in becoming NHET-Sim faculty then please email firstname.lastname@example.org