Quy trình nộp đơn
How to apply
To apply, you will need:
- Your academic transcripts
- Certified copy of your passport
- Evidence that you meet the English language requirements
You can apply online using the Monash Online Application.
After submitting an application
An assessment usually takes 1 to 3 weeks.
If successful, you will receive a Full Offer or a Conditional Offer via email.
If we are not able to make you a full offer immediately, you may receive a conditional offer. A conditional offer means you must submit more information before we can send you a full offer. Usually, the information we need is final results, the results of an English exam, or transcripts.
If you are not successful for your first course preference, we will assess you for the next preference on your application form, or for a pathway program through Monash College.
- Individual semester wise mark-sheets Year 10 onwards till highest qualification
- In instance where institution has issued consolidated results please arrange - Backlog Summary / No backlog letter
- Grading Scale
- Provisional / Final Degree Certificate
- Work Experience Documents (if applicable)
- Up-to-date CV (if last qualification was more than 6 months old)
- Statement of Purpose (Written by Student)
- Explanation of Gaps (if any, with evidence)
- Acceptable English Language scores as per course requirement
- $100 applicant fee (or a waiver code)
*Additional checklist or documents may be required for SVF / GTE checks.
Visit Study at Monash for a full list of undergraduate courses offered at Monash University.
- Campus is dependent on chosen specialisation. This course is an accelerated course.
- All students must provide their official final academic transcript and Diploma Certificate of a regionally accredited American High School Diploma (or equivalent Australian Year 12 qualification). If a student has undertaken multiple American Admission Tests (i.e. SAT, AP or ACT), the test with the highest achieved scores will be considered as meeting Monash University undergraduate entry requirements. Students who have undertaken an American Admission Test with another international qualification (equivalent to an Australian Year 12) will be considered for Monash University undergraduate admission, however the qualification OR American Admission Test with the highest achieved score will be used to determine whether the student has met the entry requirements. Students who have undertaken an accredited final secondary school leaving award that is not equivalent to an Australian Year 12 may be considered for Monash University undergraduate admission only with an approved American Admissions Test, however higher entry scores will apply.
- This course has higher English language requirements.
- GCE A Levels must be awarded by one of the following bodies: Cambridge Assessment International Examinations, Pearson Edexcel, Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment, Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations, Welsh Joint Education Committee or Assessment and Qualifications Alliance.
- This course is only offered in Semester 1 intake.
- This course has selection/extra requirements.
- There are a limited number of places available in this course. The entry score is only indicative.
This information is valid until further notice from the University. Please note that undergraduate course offerings, entry requirements and calculation methodology are subject to change. Monash University reserves the right to alter information, procedures, fees and regulations contained in this document. Please check the Monash University website for updates (monash.edu). All information reflects prescriptions, policy and practice in force at time of publication. Designed and produced by SMC Monash: 19P-0371. July 2019. CRICOS provider: Monash University 00008C.
Postgraduate Programs – Monash University accepts degrees studied from NOOSR Section 1and NARIC recognised Higher Education institutions, however eligibility may vary depending on student's course choice.